Last week, Elizabeth O'Neal of Little Bytes of Life , Sasha Mitchell of Memory Lane, and Dru Pair of Find Your Folks were gracious enough to select me for the "I Heart Your Blog" award.
At the same time, Sheri Fenley of The Educated Genealogist, nominated my companion blog Shades Of The Departed.
I have been having internet difficulties (again), so have been remiss in thanking them. Let me do that now.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! The four of you are terrific bloggers and I am honored you selected me. I love all your blogs as well! You entertain, educate and inspire me!
Here are the rules associated with this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog;
2. Link to the person who gave you the award;
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
4. Put links to those blogs on yours;
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you’ve nominated.
Here are just a few of the blogs I love:
1. Janet Hovorka - The Chart Chick
2. George Geder - George Geder Genealogy-Photography-Restoration
3. Brett Payne - Photo-Sleuth
4. Nikki-ann - Notes of Life
5. Naomi Stevens - Diary From England
6. Bob Franks - Itawamba History Review
7. Richard Cheek - The Cheek That Doth Not Fade
Now go spread the love!